IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> UKFF: Classifieds - Rules & Guidelines

1) We reserve the right to remove any topic/post for any reason whatsoever. Remember we have no obligation to you or your business/site/federation, your posting rights here are priveledge, NOT a right!
2) Excessive plugging from the same member or for the same business/site/federation may lead to us denying your topics/posts from appearing in this forum, or removing your access to it altogether. So please don't abuse this forum. It is here to give everyone a chance to expose their work.
3) Relevant discussion in the topics here is welcome.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DVDs on eBay - Ring of Honor
ItsClobberingTim...
post Mar 26 2012, 19:01
Post #1

Card Filler

Group: Account Disabled
Member No.: 20,172

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/DVDs-/2288/i.htm...=p3911.c0.m1538

After becoming completely bored with the company I've decided to stop collecting these and get rid of the majority of mine. Haven't bought any in a while, but they might be of some interest to someone.

It's a shame as I do enjoy collecting, but no point when they don't interest me anymore. I'd rather use the money to get some more WWE ones or something.

Most are sealed (even if listed as 'like new' .. I just used the same template because I'm lazy), and others only watched once, but happy to answer any questions/provide photos where needed.

Just contact me through eBay. Think they finish in a couple of days. Cheers lads.

(I think I've got a few more to add the next time there's a free listing weekend or sometime. It's a lot of effort to stick them all up)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ItsClobberingTim...
post Apr 17 2012, 14:02
Post #2

Card Filler

Group: Account Disabled
Member No.: 20,172

Didn't want to make another topic, but I have re-listed and added a lot that are finishing fairly soon.

Hope it's ok to bump as the previous post did relate to earlier auctions. Thanks smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 4:31