General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I've been waiting for something akin to Kiss Kiss Bang Bang to come out for years.

I fucking love Shane Black:

He's amazing. I've always though it was a shame they didn't get someone like him to write The Expendables. They wanted to make these throwbacks to 80s / 90s action films and had the guy there that made a living out of them.

There's been a Chinese exclusive trailer for Star Wars which actually sheds some light onto the plot.

at 1:42 Luke is captured and seen in handcuffs being lead down a hallway by a trooper and at 2:00 there is a shot in which Kylo Ren appears to have his mask/hood off and he looks to have black hair, which may put to bed some of those 'Kylo Ren is Luke Skywalker' theories

Edited by WyattSheepMask

That isn't Luke, it's Poe Dameron. The key giveaways are him having 2 hands and clearly being Oscar Isaac not Mark Hamill. That shot of Adam Driver as Kylo Ren was in the original teaser trailer as well, the theories have always been nonsense.

That isn't Luke, it's Poe Dameron. The key giveaways are him having 2 hands and clearly being Oscar Isaac not Mark Hamill. That shot of Adam Driver as Kylo Ren was in the original teaser trailer as well, the theories have always been nonsense.

I was watching on mobile and couldn't tell that it was Oscar Issac

Edited by WyattSheepMask