General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Paid Members

Christopher Lee was a great actor. That voice was just amazing. He was in a lot of shite over the years but he also managed to turn in some really fantastic performances too. Obviously The Wickerman was his best.

93 though, that's a bloody good innings.

I teally enjoyed Jurassic world too, coud have done without the military sub plot, but rest was fine. was sceptical of how the new I-Rex Would look, but it wasn't as rediculous as I had expected before I seen it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

https://youtu.be/Uv554B7YHk4

Trailer for Creed, the Rocky spinoff about Apollo Creed's son becoming a boxer.

It looks ok, maybe a bit modern and mopey, the fact that Rocky is in it elevates it massively. I probably wouldn't be at all fussed about seeing it if Sly wasn't there, it really ties it to the franchise and makes me want to check it out.

I hope it had a decent over the top, Rocky style heel. I thought that was lacking from Rocky Balboa, there should always be a larger than life crazy baddie boxer to make you really root for the protagonist,it makes it so much easier to get involved.

https://youtu.be/Uv554B7YHk4

Trailer for Creed, the Rocky spinoff about Apollo Creed's son becoming a boxer.

It looks ok, maybe a bit modern and mopey, the fact that Rocky is in it elevates it massively. I probably wouldn't be at all fussed about seeing it if Sly wasn't there, it really ties it to the franchise and makes me want to check it out.

I hope it had a decent over the top, Rocky style heel. I thought that was lacking from Rocky Balboa, there should always be a larger than life crazy baddie boxer to make you really root for the protagonist,it makes it so much easier to get involved.

It doesnt look modern and mopey looks more like a 'homage/remake of the original Rocky with Rocky in the Mick Role..  No indicator of if that's bad or good, but so many hints in the trailer is ridiculous