Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

• Paid Members

The only reason i can think of for that is WWE has a massive crisis over how the fucking hell they were going to handle it. Its all too easy to use terms like 'legend' and say that someone was one of the best and all that. But in the case of Benoit its all true. One of, if not the finest technicians ever to step into the ring.

Man, Lister's angry."complete and utter fucking piece of shit cunt."On the other side of the coin, if they don't come out and say anything, they're going to seem like arseholes.And someone's going to say it and it might as well be me: does Kevin Sullivan have an alibi?

Every single last trace of the Vince McMahon storyline has been removed from WWE.com.

I don't think they have much choice but to bring that to an end. It would be wrong for Vince to not give him a tribute tonight.
Unless you click on the page for the Raw tv show, where there is still a big in memory to Vince pic.But this is a huge shock.

Every single last trace of the Vince McMahon storyline has been removed from WWE.com.

I don't think they have much choice but to bring that to an end. It would be wrong for Vince to not give him a tribute tonight.
Unless you click on the page for the Raw tv show, where there is still a big in memory to Vince pic.But this is a huge shock.

Holy Fuck. I'm shocked. And his whole family too. RIP Benoit.

On Raw tonight they will do a ten count salute to Benoit. And when they do, Vince McMahon, his family, and his creative staff are going to look like complete and utter fucking piece of shit cunt. In fact, if any McMahon family member has the gall to appear before the crowd tonight, they deserve to get cancer. Not MOJ exaggerating internet style cancer, but actual real terminal cancer.

Well said.

• Paid Members

Well, somebody's got to be a bit inappropriate and too early to say this, so it may as well be me:On Raw tonight they will do a ten count salute to Benoit. And when they do, Vince McMahon, his family, and his creative staff are going to look like complete and utter fucking piece of shit cunt. In fact, if any McMahon family member has the gall to appear before the crowd tonight, they deserve to get cancer. Not MOJ exaggerating internet style cancer, but actual real terminal cancer.

I'm sorry Lister but I think that's unfair. Yes it puts the McMahon storyline into perspective, but I'd have a lot less respect for them if they don't come out. Vince staying hidden away as if he's still playing dead, spits in the face of Benoit far more than anything they've done in the past couple of weeks.

Oh so we're allowed to mourn this one? Prick.

No. I'm shocked. Hence: christ.I'm not typing this with tears running down my face or anything, and I wasn't watching the Best of Benoit in spooky coincidence. It is still, however, deserving of a what the fuck reaction.