The Song Of The Day Thread

Mr. Seven

Ok, my song for today is one of my favourite songs of all time The Ataris - San Dimas High School Football Rules. This is one of the greatest love songs ever written and I'm sure most people will be able to relate to the lyrics in some form or another. It brings a tear to my eye that The Ataris produced some of the best albums I've ever heard and now it's all gone wrong with their most recent release which is the worst thing I've heard in my life.

Check this song out, it's amazing.

Edited by PC316

Ok, my song for today is one of my favourite songs of all time The Ataris - San Dimas High School Football Rules. This is one of the greatest love songs ever written and I'm sure most people will be able to relate to the lyrics in some form or another. It brings a tear to my eye that The Ataris produced some of the best albums I've ever heard and now it's all gone wrong with their most recent release which is the worst thing I've heard in my life.Check this song out, it's amazing.

Stop reminding me. :(

I love that Ataris song PC, so you (and the nice weather) have inspired me to upload one of my fave Ataris songs, well, it's not really their song, their cover of Don Henley's "Boys Of Summer". I fucking adore this, it's a real "getting ready to go out on a Saturday night" song. The Ataris - Boys Of Summer

That's a really great cover, Kris Roe's voice suits the song absolutely perfectly and it makes the song sound huge. I think I'm going to abandon all other music for the summer and just listen to The Ataris and maybe Blink 182.

I love that Ataris song PC, so you (and the nice weather) have inspired me to upload one of my fave Ataris songs, well, it's not really their song, their cover of Don Henley's "Boys Of Summer". I fucking adore this, it's a real "getting ready to go out on a Saturday night" song. The Ataris - Boys Of Summer

That's a really great cover, Kris Roe's voice suits the song absolutely perfectly and it makes the song sound huge. I think I'm going to abandon all other music for the summer and just listen to The Ataris and maybe Blink 182.
Oh god. Ruins the original. :(

Oh god. Ruins the original. :(
How so?