Mr. Seven

The Song Of The Day Thread

Nice reminder Monkeeeeeee, Mansun always deserved more.

Eat some Jeremy Enigk: World Waits, who possesses a voice say wrought with emotion it's just beautiful. I'm a massive fan of his band The Fire Theft, but his solo stuff sounds pretty identical. It's kind of an indie AOR, with a Death Cab For Cutie feel.

The Raveonettes - Ode to L.A.

Liked this. The Beach Boys vs. Dirty Dancing. Really good beat and feel throughout.

Jeremy Enigk: World Waits

Really amazing voice. Thought the song was good. If I ever kill myself, I'll do it to this.

Dropkick Murphys - Forever

This was pretty good. I didn't love it, but I think I would if I could slam the volume up, bang my head and lord of the dance it up.

Mansun - Being a Girl

Don't think I'll be going out of my way to listen to Mansun again.

William Elliott Whitmore - Midnight

Best of the lot. A really soulful song. I can't believe the guy isn't a black, middle aged crooner.

'Carry On' - Elliott

This track usually ends up being included on most of the compilations I make for no reason other than that I really like it. I can't remember if I've posted this song already on UKFF but here it is anyway.

'God Knows...' - Aya Hirano

This song featured on an episode of the TV show The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, the series is due to be released in America soon and I'm confident that it's going to be huge.

Edited by Vito

Today, I give you In Time by Mark Collie. A song written for the film adaptation of the Punisher, you may remember it is performed by Collie during the film. This is the full version from the soundtrack, and it's a beautiful and chilling piece of music.

Eat some Jeremy Enigk: World Waits, who possesses a voice say wrought with emotion it's just beautiful. I'm a massive fan of his band The Fire Theft, but his solo stuff sounds pretty identical. It's kind of an indie AOR, with a Death Cab For Cutie feel.

Wasn Edited by Generator

Wasn

I've not actually heard The Fire Theft, which is Odd considering SDRE are pretty much one of my favourite bands. Anyway, just uploaded this. "Black Rock"

Today, I give you fair people "His World" by Crush 40. By no means one of the greatest songs ever, but still bloody good, no-nonsense rock number. 5 points to the person who places the game series Crush 40 provide themes for (including this very song).

Edited by Dave Beaste