The Song Of The Day Thread

Mr. Seven

Fuck off not their finest hour! That's from the Last Action Hero soundtrack, that is. Though the best song on that soundtrack is clearly this -

I remember the first time I saw Last Action Hero as a kid and that song came on I thought it was the single most badass thing I'd ever heard.

Thanks to Chest this song is now my official song of the day- Megadeth- "Holy Wars...The Punishment Due"

Edited by cobra_gordo

• Paid Members
- off to see them later in Nottingham Edited by Dearly Devoted Dexter

• Paid Members

Mr Brightside is one of those songs that always makes me want to go on a murderous rampage. Certainly one of the more irritating songs I've ever heard.

As is often the case, I'm currently in a period of obsessing over the mighty Skeletonwitch. They completely crush live and consistently pump out great fun tunes which never fail to get the heads banging and the pits opened up.

This one is one I've listened to loads over the last couple of days and the point where it goes: "CANNOT ESCAPE WHAT IS WITHIN MY BLOOD 2-3-GO! *AWESOME SOLO* " is the point where I completely shoot my load. Seriously can't recommend these dudes enough to anybody who likes music which is fast, innovative, fun and heavy.