The Song Of The Day Thread

Mr. Seven

• Paid Members
On 17/01/2018 at 4:57 PM, Scott Malbranque said:

This looks like everyone is just having outrageous fun. I truly wish life was like Stay Tuned or the Last Action Hero because I’d spend my time alternating between that crowd in that video, and Caligula.

Yeah, that Soul Train tv studio gig is exactly the kind of crowd I wish I could be in every Sat night. That dude in the white trousers at the front, go on lad.

Not as convinced by the the Roman horse orgy though.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

Oh fuck. That's a great tune. Try and hunt down the "Top of the Pops" version that didn't have any of the original band there. Just a bit camp.. Man 2 Man Meet Man Parrish - "Male Stripper".

It's like ladies night. I'm still amazed "Ladies Night Adonis" nickname hasn't made it into the grappling yet.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Air Supply — The One That You Love

My wife just got back from the hospital, went in with stomach pain and ended up having her gallbladder removed. She was in there a couple of nights, and I slept in a recliner next to her, and lived the weird twilight existence of a hospital visitor, foraging for food at 2am from the vending machines because you can't sleep in your recliner that won't recline, doing some work in the non-denominational chapel because they have the best lighting, and waiting 15 minutes for the lift whilst this drivel plays somewhere in the distance. Always thought Air Supply were both Australians, didn't realize one of them came from the same part of Nottingham I'm from, and went to the rough school I was supposed to go to.