Mike Awesome Dead

ReturnOfTheMack

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Friends were coming to his home in Tampa to pick him up and go out Saturday night at about 10:30 p.m. and he never answered the door and found him hanging in the home. It is believed the death was due to suicide pending results of the autopsy.

Poor bloke hung himself. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( x 100000000000

Friends were coming to his home in Tampa to pick him up and go out Saturday night at about 10:30 p.m. and he never answered the door and found him hanging in the home. It is believed the death was due to suicide pending results of the autopsy.

Poor bloke hung himself. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( x 100000000000
Sounds like he emulated the Feeder Drummers suicide but he had to choose between his wife and homeland.

• Paid Members

Wow! Damn, this was one I realy didnt expect.I was a big fan of Awesome, his matches were just so enjoyable to watch, I dont think I was ever bored by him, even in the FMW slow arena-wide brawls.I listen to his shoot interview last week, it was very good, Im pretty sure you can find it at TheGZoneV2.Its a shame he never realy got the chance to shine in the US the same way he did in Japan, you can say that about a lot of guys, but for someone like Awesome with his size, look, skills, uniquness & family connections it realy is a crying shame he never got taken seriously in his home country.R.I.P. ya big powerbombing bastard.

Edited by CoreyVandal