1PW shuts up shop

Dean Ayass

What a cocktard, seriously!I've never read such a load of bloody bollocks in my entire life, I can't even begin to imagine the amount of drugs it would take to have the initial thought that anyone would believe it let alone have the audacity to actually type it. People came up and shook your hand, yes and people wear tracksuits and feed their children on tins of dog food aswell. The 1PW family...more like an orphanage, which will no doubt move on to the next triple lettered organisation promising the earth."I have been called many things by many people, but from here on out it will never matter again what they say ... even in our death they are jealous as F*CK of the house that YOU Built."You're a fucking retard Gauntley, with absolutely fuck all charisma, no business sense, a dellusional belief that the real world is a game of TEW 07 and very few promoters have actually done less in this industry. You are exactly what American Indy workers are looking for "Hell yeah, another one...where's the plane?" and have as much clue about how to actually manage a situation as the Armed Forces in Iraq. Much like them, you had absolutely no business being where you were. Sad thing is, just like others before you, that you could easily have garnered more acclaim and had more to look out upon if you'd actually helped a tried and tested promotion. You could have put your money into a national training school or all manner of other ventures. Sadly, you were, are and will always be remembered as a wank job!Fanfuckingtastic for relieving stress at work though, so take that "heartfelt tribute" and fuck off.

sorry but those last two lines cracked me right up.all gauntley is was and allways will be is a chancer a stain on the underpants of british wrestling.It's just a shame as a result of his many actions of imcompetence (the tv show for one) a lot of really talented wrestlers get royally shafted and lose a payday.More worying is the fact people apparently saluted him for giving british wrestling another black mark against its name with everything he did.people crying to him and such like and im just wondering just what the fuck do we have to be jealous of with that company?the only thing that ever made me look for anything 1pw related actually 2 things one was Bret Hart giving a speech the other was trying to find out what joseph hayes was doing in pain inbc (that coulda ben a good career move putting joseph against some top class talent and getting him more exposure so thanks gauntley you mong thats not happening for him now.)oh and i was kicked off the 1pw board last week just for defeding steve corino when one person called him rather ordinary in the ring with no charisma etc i pointed out hes a ex ecw wrestler who has bookedzero one shows for god knows how long and could actually have made 1pw better with his contacts.the other thing that got me kicked out was reacting to gauntleys post blming corino for everything that happened and saying he had nothing to lose now by revealing how corino fucked the company up my response was a simple : yeah but it wasnt steve corino who handled the finances was it?so they kicked me off !
EDIT: I was being thick, run along... Edited by fleischmark

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thats nothing new... they kicked me of while being just a reading member...I guess he didn't want me to read anymore of his lies. Now that I look back at it since I arranged Bret Hart for him. The people deserved it... he didn't ...

yeah but whilst i never attended any 1pw show rik i suppose i should say thank you cos its due to him being at that show he gave the interview to powerslam magazine so cheers rick.im just waiting for the day Gauntley turns around and admits it was his fault 1pw went under not yours not steve corinos not powerslams or the ukff's or anyone elses but his and his wifes.

• Paid Members

And in honour of Stephen and Rosie Gauntley I would like to add the following crying jpg as a tribute to their love:Image deleted by herbie747, after a plea from 'Million$Body' to save him embarrassment for being a tool

That was crap. Edited by herbie747

From 1PW Sorry this has taken a couple hours longer than i thought Did not want to leave my family hanging tonight, so .... Ok, today i have spent more time then any sane person should do with our company solicitor and other such people. At lunch time i promised you something exciting was happening.People needing refunds for Jan 27th, please e mail me direct at scgauntley@btinternet.com, and i will persoanlly sort. ( also any fans who still need NTB refunds, that did not use their tickets for WND, send me an e mail ) Fans wanting refunds for the March 31st All or Nothing card ..... hold on to your tickets... please I am tied legally from revealing anything at all tonight , but i will tell you all that when our solicitor assigned a liquidator for the grisly task at hand, i was scheduled to meet them today to sign the liquidation agreement ( giving our liquidator control of the company for the express purpose of, well , liquidation ). Now i can tell you all that today I DID NOT SIGN the papers, and that is because of a very bizarre and wonderful sequence of events, that quite literally is beyond any of our wildest dreams. Hold tight, and i will have more news for you all tommorrow, and i will fully explain the sequence of events. I promise, im not teasing, but every step of the way here, i need to be 100% on what i say. as i said yesterday, it will never matter again what the haters ( yeah, i said haters !!! ) say, as YOU all proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt, that collectively, we all share something they cant even comprehend. Keep on believing. As long as you believe, this old heart still beats. 1 P F*CKIN' DUB !!!!!!!!

Apparently from the forums.

THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, PRAISE THE LORD!EDIT: I wonder what's happened? Im taking this oppurtunity to rule out any remote possibility that he made some sort of profit from, i dont know, some one running a show of which he was associated, where fans spent thousands fueled on by feeling of nostalgia and end-of-an-era-ness.

Edited by fleischmark

Surely announcing you've gone into liquidation when you aren't offiicially in liquidation is illegal ....Also he said the show was cancelled because the liquidators wouldn't let them run .... then suddenly 3CW step in and run a cheaper 1PWesque show without Muta to two decent houses and suddenly there's light at the end of the tunnel .... how very coincidental!!!