Red Light Killings in Ipswich

Psygnosis

• Paid Members

Why do they keep calling him a "Ripper" when there was no "ripping" involved?

Because he copies albums and DVDs for a living?
Not only was that a very poor attempt by you, it's also a little late.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very funny ladies, I thought we were trying to steer this back to being a normal thread again rather than using it for personal attacks and scoffing? All I did was post an opinion.UKFF hilarity club 1 Me 0.

• Moderators

Very funny ladies, I thought we were trying to steer this back to being a normal thread again rather than using it for personal attacks and scoffing? All I did was post an opinion.UKFF hilarity club 1 Me 0.

Yeah... my bad - apparently I was wrong when I said I was sure the discussion was capable of getting serious again when new information came to light... nevermind. Just ride the wave....

Why do they keep calling him a "Ripper" when there was no "ripping" involved?

Because he copies albums and DVDs for a living?
Not only was that a very poor attempt by you, it's also a little late.
Sorry, I've not been paying attention to this thread. I only read the important stuff like Deal Or No Deal and Dragon Butter.Besides, I'm disappointed no one else has said it. It's obviously the first step to a life of crime - one day you're breaking copyright, the next you're breaking skulls. These trends need to be caught early.

"Gemma and Tania, the ones I was closest to are the best looking girls who do this in Ipswich. In fact, they were probably the top five."

That is a brilliant brilliant quote, but he's far too thin to be a serial killer, and the beard is a poor attempt compared to Sutcliffe.

from his myspace

There's a joke about birds here...

Edited by Chris

it's rare the first arrest in a case like this is the right one

Is this statistically accurate?
I was musing, I was musing because most murder cases I've followed in the media almost never end with the first person arrested, they usually arrest some people so they can detain them for questioning wether under suspicion of guilt or not.I'm guessing the way you worded that either you never followed any kind of murder cases or you have the answer so instead of being an ass about it why not just say it instead.

I was musing, I was musing because most murder cases I've followed in the media almost never end with the first person arrested, they usually arrest some people so they can detain them for questioning wether under suspicion of guilt or not.

Nobody is arrested if they're not under suspicion of guilt. They've arrested him because they think he's guilty. Whether they've got enough evidence to charge him, or they're just trying to get him to confess is another matter.It seems to me that it is far more rare for police to arrest someone for murder, release them, then arrest and charge someone else, than it is for them to get it right first time. In fact, I can't remember a single case off the top of my head where that's happened. Maybe I haven't followed enough murder cases and you can help me out. I was just very surprised by your statement, and shocked that the police would arrest the wrong man far more often than they get the right one.