THE GREAT ANTI 1PW CONSPIRACY

Guest iamyourtruth

Guest iamyourtruth

It's very obvious cages have been rattled, and you've all closed ranks to defend each other, 'smart' fans and promoters alike. It's interesting how Ricky Knight went ballistic, it's amusing to read the 'innocent' replies of the implicated, and it's also amusing to see the instigator Daniel Edler put his poker face on and pretend not to be bothered by all this. My point has been made. Anyone who doesn't have a personal interest in this and has got all defensive, has now seen how these people work and the lengths they will go to cover their backs. I have nothing more to say, all that needed to be said was said, and that's it...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very obvious cages have been rattled, and you've all closed ranks to defend each other, 'smart' fans and promoters alike. It's interesting how Ricky Knight went ballistic, it's amusing to read the 'innocent' replies of the implicated, and it's also amusing to see the instigator Daniel Edler put his poker face on and pretend not to be bothered by all this. My point has been made. Anyone who doesn't have a personal interest in this and has got all defensive, has now seen how these people work and the lengths they will go to cover their backs. I have nothing more to say, all that needed to be said was said, and that's it...

You really do talk utter bollocks, don't you?You have nothing to back up your claim, other than an email which talks about a title and specificly shoots down your claim in one sentence (which I quoted earlier). And the above is just plain retarded. Edited by Evolution

Translation : I went to the bullshitland and all I got was this lousy email.I have absolutely no reason to see 1PW die. I think it has done good stuff for the exposure of some of it's UK wrestlers. Wrestlers who, btw, wrestle for the promotions you have mentioned, and in high card positions too. However, I think you're reading far too much into things. Did you even READ the post that offered a venue change from the promoter ?

You are of course ignoring the fact that this supposed "anti-1PW conspiracy" is actually something that 1PW support and are involved with... there's a difference between "closing ranks" and telling you that you're talking bollocks and trying to stir shit.

Guest kobashi2006

This is silly nonsense and makes 1PW look cheaper than it makes itself look on TWC.Its show look piss poor and are clearly filmed by children - poor lighting, poor sound, poor camera operating - its just fucking SHIT!And who the hell is that ugly spotty person who interviews people? Its just shit shit shit!And BTW, to clear up any confussion - getting on TWC is as easy as ABC - don't be fooled by thinking you have to be something special to get on it - just look at 1pw

This is silly nonsense and makes 1PW look cheaper than it makes itself look on TWC.Its show look piss poor and are clearly filmed by children - poor lighting, poor sound, poor camera operating - its just fucking SHIT!And who the hell is that ugly spotty person who interviews people? Its just shit shit shit!And BTW, to clear up any confussion - getting on TWC is as easy as ABC - don't be fooled by thinking you have to be something special to get on it - just look at 1pw

Was that just an excuse to do an anti-1PW rant ?It had no relevance to this whatsoever.

Not as amusing as you making a complete cunt of yourself. Again.

iamyourtruth, at least i dont hide behind some name made up like your story. if your think i went BALLISTIC in my reply you dont know me very well. Be a man, come out from behind your moody name and show me anyway i have conspired against any fed. Yes i am in favour of a u23 title, yes i would enter some of my roster, yes after a courtesy call to the 1PW office permission was granted to hold the show in the donny area i would be part of that too, if all the small print is up to scratch. Biggest conspiracy since guy fawkes, hang, draw and quarter me, you divlo.

I find it astonishing that anyone would want to shit on the idea of an U23 title.Me and Dan Edler have had our problems, but even I can give credit where it's due for a great fucking idea. We've got some of the best young talent in the world over here, and it's a great opportunity to showcase it.Only an utter fucking shit-for-brains would try and kill that.

I'd like to reiterate the opinion from a fan's perspective that it is indeed very often people within the British wrestling industry that are killing it - not the smart fans.It's depressing that at times the industry resembles a load of piranhas fighting in a puddle of piss.I think everyone here knows full well that there is huge potential for successful wrestling in this country - it's up to people with suss to get on with promoting it.

I'd like to reiterate the opinion from a fan's perspective that it is indeed very often people within the British wrestling industry that are killing it - not the smart fans.It's depressing that at times the industry resembles a load of piranhas fighting in a puddle of piss.I think everyone here knows full well that there is huge potential for successful wrestling in this country - it's up to people with suss to get on with promoting it.

When I opened this thread, I just knew it wouldn

It sounds like a good idea.There should be more championships of proper weight and age limits which are defeneded throughout the country over all different promotions, and if promoters can work together to acheive this, then that is great.If one promotion wasn't interested in being a part of it, no matter, I doubt all the other promotions would join forces to try and ruin that one.But, from reading that email, it doesn't even sound like that was even on the back of their mind. The only 1PW connection was that the event might happen in Doncaster, big deal, it happens!But now, looks like 1PW are involved, so, doubt there's any conspiracy!

The most shocking revelation of all - Bagga paid for something! :omg: In all seriousness, this needs to be put to bed. It's really easy to post under a pseudoname and sling mud however the original poster may be or may be attached to (won't pretend to know), which is why I rarely post and do not use pseudonames. No disrespect to 1PW, what Steve is trying to achieve or any of the talent, naturally, but again, the fact that this was posted does nothing positive for 1PW; all it's done is reveal details of a project sadly, a long time before there was set to be anything to actually talk about publically.Having said that, if the waters are being tested by choice or as the case is here not, at least the idea seems popular!

Edited by Mike