Kerry Katona

Daz06

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chyna

To some of the arguements and comments I have to say, as a woman, its people like FreakyJ who actually get women :)

These threads are shameful.

loz but u wud m8 hur hur wimmin amirite ladz?
Those type of over the top impressions are getting more shameful. I can't see what's wrong with being a lad, If thats what you are. It's what men were designed to do after all. We like fast cars, football, strippers, girls with big tits and hookers. If you don't like these things then as someone has said already, cut your dick off and leave it at the door because its a waste.

These threads are shameful.

loz but u wud m8 hur hur wimmin amirite ladz?
Those type of over the top impressions are getting more shameful. I can't see what's wrong with being a lad, If thats what you are. It's what men were designed to do after all. We like fast cars, football, strippers, girls with big tits and hookers. If you don't like these things then as someone has said already, cut your dick off and leave it at the door because its a waste.
Thank you very much mate, im sick of this boring moaning bollocks Edited by Daz06

We like fast cars, football, strippers, girls with big tits and hookers.

What a sweeping statement. I, for one, don't care for fast cars, football, strippers, girls with big tits or hookers.

If you don't like these things then as someone has said already, cut your dick off and leave it at the door because its a waste.

I guess that means I'm not a real man. Maybe I should learn how to quaff pints, get in fights, yell "ENG-ER-LUND" in packed bars and rev my hand like a motorbike throttle while farting.

• Paid Members

This situation is made for a neil bloke parody~!

[neil]STIK UR PENIS IN A VAGINA LOLZ~!~!!111ONE[/neil]Will that do for now?
You have sullied the name of neil. :(