Kerry Katona

Daz06

I definately would, which is a big shock to you all I'm sure. I generally prefer brunettes to blondes but this is one time where I prefered her as a blonde. Wicked tits too. A small-ish frame with huge rack is always a turn on. If a girl has big tits and is fat, it's not really that much of an accomplishment, but to have huge bangers and need to tie weights to the back of your ankles to stop you falling over is five star in my book.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definately would, which is a big shock to you all I'm sure. I generally prefer brunettes to blondes but this is one time where I prefered her as a blonde. Wicked tits too. A small-ish frame with huge rack is always a turn on. If a girl has big tits and is fat, it's not really that much of an accomplishment, but to have huge bangers and need to tie weights to the back of your ankles to stop you falling over is five star in my book.

shes actually had a boob job early on in her career, which is relatively unknown, I actually thought they were real :blush: Edited by Daz06

Here they are pre tit-job, NSFW

Click to Show/Hide

kerrykatonaprev.jpg
How is this a spoiler??? Anyway I still wouldnt turn that down, she looks way better now though...
Its hidding her for people at work or anything else where they dont want to see her.

Here they are pre tit-job, NSFW

Click to Show/Hide

kerrykatonaprev.jpg
How is this a spoiler??? Anyway I still wouldnt turn that down, she looks way better now though...
Its hidding her for people at work or anything else where they dont want to see her.
OK I see what you mean SiMania, as for the Iceland thing, Id fuck her in the frozen food section all day long, yep, Brian McFadden is definately a twat...

• Paid Members

Right. She was in Atomic Kitten, a ladette, a regular guest on Loose Women"~", a media whore and features in some of the most irritating supermarket adverts ever aired.Conclusion: Christ no. Look past the over-sized chest and set your heights higher people. :(

Edited by AJ~

Right. She was in Atomic Kitten, a ladette, a regular guest on Loose Women"~", a media whore and features in some of the most irritating supermarket adverts ever aired.Conclusion: Christ no. Look past the over-sized chest and set your heights higher people. :(

But are you really surprised people like Stingersplash have such low standards?