Kerry Katona

Daz06

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KANO_THE_MYSTIC

She was way hot back when she done im a cel.... but in recent years shes let her self go just a tad , but yeah obv i still would anyone whos says they wouldnt are WRONG just plain WRONG

Right. She was in Atomic Kitten, a ladette, a regular guest on Loose Women"~", a media whore and features in some of the most irritating supermarket adverts ever aired.Conclusion: Christ no. Look past the over-sized chest and set your heights higher people. :(

But are you really surprised people like Stingersplash have such low standards?
You don't get much lower than going for blokes.
I'm suprised no one's jumped all over that post yet. Where's all the gay right activists on the UKFF?

"Forum veteran" needs to be freaky_jason's new member title. Daz06 needs to respect those of us who have paid our dues and are clearly better than him.

I do hope that is a bit of sarcasm. People need to realise that post counts and how long you have been here mean shit. And you people stuck up John Listers arse! Please find the time to climb out once in a while. Yes Lister is a good poster and has alot of good points, I understand that, he is also to be commended on his writings as I hear they are very good. But for some reason no one dare say a word against him. If someone else posted that about "forum veterans" he would have been ripped to shreds on here for sounding lame. Because of who said it, everone has ignored it and broken out with more dribble to back it up. Now we are hearing "paid our dues" Maybe next someone can break into a long winded speech about the 2001 members who have paved the way for us all to be here today **wipes tear from eye** Edited by Turnbucklepads

• Paid Members

"Forum veteran" needs to be freaky_jason's new member title. Daz06 needs to respect those of us who have paid our dues and are clearly better than him.

I do hope that is a bit of sarcasm. People need to realise that post counts and how long you have been here mean shit. And you people stuck up John Listers arse! Please find the time to climb out once in a while. Yes Lister is a good poster and has alot of good points, I understand that, he is also to be commended on his writings as I hear they are very good. But for some reason no one dare say a word against him. If someone else posted that about "forum veterans" he would have been ripped to shreds on here for sounding lame. Because of who said it, everone has ignored it and broken out with more dribble to back it up. Now we are hearing "paid out dues" Maybe next someone can break into a long winded speach about the 2001 members who have paved the way for us all to be here today **wipes tear from eye**
You were right with the first line. No need for the rest!

And you people stuck up John Listers arse! Please find the time to climb out once in a while.

I think you'll find Lister was up MY arse.And even though I was involved with it at the start, I've not said a word about seniority or anything like that.So let's drop it, shall we?

by the way I heave no problem with freakyjason I listen to his radio show all the time and occasionally have a look at his blog, just thought he might want to post a picture of a girl who meets his standards...

Right, then. Let's end this.First off, I'm not posting up any photos of women I find attractive, as they're usually pictures of girls I've dated, and they're not for sharing.No, that doesn't mean they're naked either.I prefer attractive women who I see in the street, or ones who I meet through my work or social life. Birds who get loads of attention because they're average but because they're on TV, they're treated as sex symbols really get on my nerves.Yes, I'm looking at you, Miss Katona - a single mum who goes out and gets pissed on weeknights while her children sleep at home, presumably with a babysitter.As for Trish and Lita, they look far too artificial and have had too much surgery - in fact, most kinds of cosmetic surgery make the recipient look vile.
I dont want to keep this going but, youre telling me that you'd turn down a really fit model who a vast majority of people who have posted in this thread find attractive, because of stories youve read in the paper about her personal life? Also to my knowledge and looking at pictures of a younger trish on her DVD it seems that she has had no plastic surgery at all, I agree Lita isnt the most naturally beauiful girl Ive seen, but to call her vile is beyond me, anyway each to their own... Edited by Daz06

• Paid Members

youre telling me that you'd turn down a really fit model who a vast majority of people who have posted in this thread find attractive

People have different tastes, find different things attractive and some people can form their own opinion rather than following suit. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Are you that ignorant!? If you can't handle someone not finding a celebrity you start a thread about attractive, stop starting those threads...because it'll happen every time.