Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know anything about selling vinyls? In bulk and/or indivudally. My dad has given me his collection and it clocks in at about 750 records, half 12" and half 7". I've listed my everything as best as I can on discogs.com with my limited knowledge and it looks to be pretty damn valuable. I've not put anything up for sale though as the condition of these things really varies and I don't have a clue where to begin.

Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know anything about selling vinyls? In bulk and/or indivudally. My dad has given me his collection and it clocks in at about 750 records, half 12" and half 7". I've listed my everything as best as I can on discogs.com with my limited knowledge and it looks to be pretty damn valuable. I've not put anything up for sale though as the condition of these things really varies and I don't have a clue where to begin.

Any help would be appreciated.

Look up Jules from More Music ... he does valuations & all that kind of stuff.  www.moremusic.co.uk

• Moderators

Any particular reason you don't just want to sell them through discogs? If they're of decent value, I would suggest you definitely sell them individually. Or at least, put them all for sale individually, see what goes and then chuck what's left in a job lot on eBay or a local record store.

Any particular reason you don't just want to sell them through discogs? If they're of decent value, I would suggest you definitely sell them individually. Or at least, put them all for sale individually, see what goes and then chuck what's left in a job lot on eBay or a local record store.

No reason as of yet, but hoping for fairly quick sales if possible. I expect I will sell the rarer vinyls indivudally on discogs. Some of them are pretty battered up as he had them for over 40 years but thankfully most of the valuable ones are in pretty good nick.

Look up Jules from More Music ... he does valuations & all that kind of stuff. www.moremusic.co.uk

How would one go about doing that? Emailing him a list etc?

• Paid Members

I Want A Fucking Arcade Machine.

So it's my birthday in April and I want to buy myself an arcade cabinet for it as a present. I've been looking around on eBay but none of them seem to quite fit what I'm looking for.

Basically, I want one that has a full arcade compliment, whether that's through MAME or what, I don't know. I also want as many emulators as you pack on to that thing. I don't want a bar top one either, I want a proper standup machine.

Does anyone know anything about these round here or does anyone build them or can anyone point me in the right direction for one? Ta.

Archived