Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened with Adu is similar to what's happening with the 13 year old Dembele at Celtic at the minute. He was miles ahead of other 14 year olds and people had him pegged as a future best player in the world. What they didn't consider was the fact that he was ahead of most kids that age in physical development. Adu's growth then slowed down and as other players caught up and overtook him he began to look average. There was also an element of poor attitude similar to Islam Feruz when he went to Chelsea from Celtic.

Is there any free software that allows you to record Skype video/audio? 

Any serious answers on the above?

It'd be for recording audio for a potential podcast idea, with a friend who lives a fair whack away [i live in Cheshire, he lives in Edinburgh]. Any other suggestions/ideas on this?

• Paid Members

Is there any free software that allows you to record Skype video/audio?

Any serious answers on the above?

It'd be for recording audio for a potential podcast idea, with a friend who lives a fair whack away [i live in Cheshire, he lives in Edinburgh]. Any other suggestions/ideas on this?

Recording audio from the call to be broadcast as part of the podcast?

Does Windows sound recorder no longer just record what's going through, or will that only record the incoming part?

Otherwise, try this:

http://voipcallrecording.com/

Have you googled it?

I have, but various dodgy looking sites [all asking to download their software], along a lot of varying degree's of answer, didn't really help me that much. Mainly looking for anybody that may have possibly done this before.

And Re Digby: Awesome. I honestly have no experience of Skype at all, so I'm not sure if it could be done at all, but I'll check that site out :)

Download audacity and set it so you record your end and your mate records his stuff. Then get him to send you the file, then you can sync the 2 files and edit it. It means there is a bit more faffing around, but you get a better overall sound quality.

I'll look into that, cheers Rey. :)

Archived