Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

I'll probably have to re-learn about Pivot Tables ...if I need to delve into my data in more depth, or look at multiple criteria, i.e. what proportion of males have [this other characteristic] or how many females also [have this quality]?

Yes. You could also branch out into COUNTIFS (link is SUMIFS but COUNTIFS is discussed too, and Chandoo makes it very chatty) for multiple criteria. But a PivotTable will allow you to throw that data around and keep playing with the 'shape' of the answer.

I had a mini crash course in Pivot Tables at work today, and I think I've got a handle of the basics of them now - at least, enough to understand how to break down my data a bit better. Thank you for all your help!

Maybe try pausing the shot and using the Google app on your phone using Google goggles.

Thanks for the heads up there. I thought you were taking the piss at first as Google Goggles just sounded so made up.

Unfortunately google goggles app isn't available for iOS, only android. And the Google app itself is a sack of shit.

I did find something similar called CamFind, but they yielded was results for men's crew neck tshirt which isn't help at all.

This is the tshirt in question. I've tried everything I can think of to try and find it through the normal image search, but just don't seem to be having any luck

154391C7-B6AE-4154-B4F7-E535B26AEBC1_zps

It's not the same thing, but (at the risk of stealing a catchphrase from Amazon) if you like that then you may also like Asuka's T-shirt from NXT, which is at least easy to find:

W10723.jpg

What are some good competition websites (i.e. win a PS4, washing machine, holiday for two etc.) that won't result in me having to sign up to other websites or get inundated with spam? I know a lot of the national paper websites run weekly competitions for this sort of thing, but what other sites are good to use?

Not exactly what you were after but you might find something there.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/all/competitions/hot

• Paid Members

Cheers I'm getting mixed up fluxotine made me tired it was venlafaxine that was utterly horrendous. I haven't been on anything for the last year after my experience with that drug and I don't get on with the cognitive behaviour therapy. I can manage with nothing but I'd prefer to not worry constantly when I know there's something that would help. Suppose I'll have to book an appointment.

Sorry for the late reply bud. Mirtazapine works a treat for me.

WSM the costume designer for Peep Show at the time was Helen Woolfenden, it's a long shot but maybe she could put you in the right direction? She's on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/H_Woolfenden/ and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/woolfendenart/

Good luck with your search.

Thanks for that, I'll give it a shot sometime this week

Archived