Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

You ever had a Turkish Gents Haircut with the fire and the knifes flying around the place? I must admit, I was a bit scared when the big fuck off flamethrower thing was brought out to get the hairs out of ears.

Yeah, my local does all that stuff - singe the ears, thread the eyebrows, hot towels, head massage, the lot.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My barber does that as well as hot wax in the nose, which is agony but really helps with deep breathing.

Mine doesn't do hot wax in the nose (I didn't even know that was a thing; sounds bloody awful), he just uses some nose-hair clippers.

• Paid Members

I asked for a crew cut for the advertised £7, but I was pleasantly surprised when it came with a complimentary jar of wasps released down my arse crack, a hair cape made purely from nettles and at the end he set me on fire and murdered me.

7 quid... my wife always complains that it costs far more for women, and all they get is a poxy scalp massage at the end.

• Paid Members

I asked for a crew cut for the advertised £7, but I was pleasantly surprised when it came with a complimentary jar of wasps released down my arse crack, a hair cape made purely from nettles and at the end he set me on fire and murdered me.

Being in London, my local charges £12 for that, and an extra £2 for a titty twister.

• Paid Members

... Luxury

;)

Nowt like getting to the hairdressers half an hour before you get up.

There'll be a video or picture that is viral, like 'when you and bae are deciding on dinner' or whatever and he'll comment on it with my name so that I can see it. My concern is he does it all the time, so it'll annoy my friends on Facebook as it'll appear on their newsfeed.

Archived