Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

All I told work was that I had swollen glands. I did tell the nurse about the siphoning, and she said it might be related but it was unlikely.

I was siphoning petrol because I had a near full tank when my car crashed and burned at its MOT. Some daft sod is buying the car off me on Thursday and he can bollocks if he thinks he's getting £30 worth of petrol with it.

I'm on Windows 10. Good news: I've discovered that Windows Key + G let's you record your screen which is what I was looking for.

The bad news, and root of my question, is that I can't get into the XBox section because Microsoft won't let me access my old primary email account. They asked me to confirm my account but I don't have the same phone number I had at the time I registered it. I've tried everything to prove who I am, but they eventually suggested that I open a new email account.

The big problem is that I used that email for my laptop admin and it's what's been used to sign into all the Microsoft accounts that I now can't access. How do I switch them all over to my new email? Can't find a simple solution anywhere.

Archived