Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was talking to a mate about old police series and we both remember an episode of one (Think it was Taggart) in which a female detective went back to a flat with a man, when she walked into the front room she saw it was covered in bin bags and she was then killed.

Does this ring a bell to anyone? If so could they tell me the series and even, if I'm lucky, the episode. Thanks.

• Paid Members
Was talking to a mate about old police series and we both remember an episode of one (Think it was Taggart) in which a female detective went back to a flat with a man, when she walked into the front room she saw it was covered in bin bags and she was then killed.

Does this ring a bell to anyone? If so could they tell me the series and even, if I'm lucky, the episode. Thanks.

Could be this CurryAngel

http://taggart.wikia.com/wiki/Cause_to_Kill

• Paid Members
What time do bank accounts update at night? I could've sworn my wages are normally in by this time, and now I'm paranoid that I'm not getting paid because of a combination of the bank holiday and the incompetence of prats.

I usually get my wages through at around 1.30am - 2am.

In the film (and book, probably) Boy A, the bloke getting released from prison with a new identity and moving far away has the prison worker man there, pretending to be his uncle to help him integrate. But he'd been in prison since he was a kid, what with being based on the Jamie Bulger killers and all. But how does it work for people who went to prison as adults and are given a new identity based on their release? Same thing?

Archived