Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

In some silly haste I've deleted the iTunes app off my phone, or at least off my front screen. Was it called iTunes, or just Music? I don't even know. Anyway, that one. What's the quickest easiest way to get it back without impacting anything else on the phone?

If it makes life easier, I'm yet to actually put any music on there.

Thanks

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
In some silly haste I've deleted the iTunes app off my phone, or at least off my front screen. Was it called iTunes, or just Music? I don't even know. Anyway, that one. What's the quickest easiest way to get it back without impacting anything else on the phone?

Thanks

I didn't think that was even possible. iPhone? Sure you haven't just dragged it somewhere?

Thanks

I didn't think that was even possible. iPhone? Sure you haven't just dragged it somewhere?

Hah! No, what you think I'm fucking stu.........

Actually, nevermind. Forget I asked. I'm sure it will...erm...turn up.

(And thanks)

• Paid Members

Does anyone know if 4OnDemand puts any of the films shown on the Channel 4 network on it for viewing? I don't just mean ones made by Film4. There are a couple of films on tomorrow I won't be able to Sky+.

• Paid Members

One for all you arty types.

How easy are airbrushes to use? I can't get a convincing effect digitally, it always looks like a "digital airbrush effect", whereas I want that typical, dusky, graduated effect (that I'm failing miserably to describe, and and failing even more at finding a good example of). Chrome effects are way above my abilities, I'll mainly be doing stencil based work.

The triangles on this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/benhaenen/4683439198/

The graduation of colours on the background or tiled surface in this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48304527@N05/4442381317/

• Paid Members
One for all you arty types.

How easy are airbrushes to use? I can't get a convincing effect digitally, it always looks like a "digital airbrush effect", whereas I want that typical, dusky, graduated effect (that I'm failing miserably to describe, and and failing even more at finding a good example of). Chrome effects are way above my abilities, I'll mainly be doing stencil based work.

The triangles on this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/benhaenen/4683439198/

The graduation of colours on the background or tiled surface in this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48304527@N05/4442381317/

Air brushes take a bit of getting used to but are easy to get the hang of and basic can kits are cheap as chips nowadays. If its a basic 2 colour effect you're after you could probably get something quite passable done after a couple of practice gos.

Bollocks, how the fuck am I going to watch Bad Day At Black Rock, then? FUCKARSE.

Streaming link on Stagevu ?

• Paid Members

My pleasure Gladders.

I have a question!!

Whats the best site to get some decent quality tshirts printed from. I know about Cafepress and Zazzle but as anyone used them? Any better suggestions?

• Paid Members

Yeah, I've used Cafepress a fair bit, and I've always found their work to be good. Be careful about copywritten images, though - I made a friend an Anchorman shirt (seeing as how he's kind of a big deal), and they told me that it would be a one-time print job, due to infringements.

• Paid Members
Yeah, I've used Cafepress a fair bit, and I've always found their work to be good. Be careful about copywritten images, though - I made a friend an Anchorman shirt (seeing as how he's kind of a big deal), and they told me that it would be a one-time print job, due to infringements.

It'll all be stuff i've designed. What are delivery times like for them?

Archived