KRS

The Off-Topic Questions Thread

9,478 posts in this topic

Ummm, if you're on the dole I'm pretty sure you don't have to pay anything. The way I understand it works, is you're not giving the money for them to give her. They take everyone's money who has to pay, put it in a pot and distribute it to all the council girls.

Richie's not on the dole, though it sounds like she is.

Richie, you work for gumment, right? Anyone in your vicinity that can give you a help?

*Richie's Post*

BII post sums it and if you can get as much advice as possible. Its a really shit situation to be in and some days it will feel like everything is conspiring against you but there is always help and people who can/will support you, don't give up hope and don't give in to her greediness.

I hope everything goes ok.

When did she make her claim to the CSA? That's important because her claim will only start from then so anytime prior to that is irrelevant as it can't be backdated. If she claimes say on 3rd March and you start paying on 3rd April the previous month would be backdated but nothing more.

First of all, that was a brilliant and very helpful post: thank you. She only threatened to call them today when I told her I wouldn

Richie, if you want to be safe and make sure that you don't have your young lad used as a weapon against you [/Jeremy Kyle] perhaps you should get some legal advice and a court agreed arrangement?

That way, your lad has a routine and there is no room for argument between you and the former Lady Freebird.

Best of luck.

Does anyone have the Argos iPhone app? If so, I've had a notification on there for ages and I can't find any way to get rid of it, it's driving me nuts. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

Does anyone have the Argos iPhone app? If so, I've had a notification on there for ages and I can't find any way to get rid of it, it's driving me nuts. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

Take a ticket, I'll tell you later.

Help needed urgently!

Cany anybody reccomend a good DVD burning programme that's free? Has to be legal to because it's for work.

'What's the politically correct term for someone who's been cabbaged?

You

Edited by Richie Freebird

What's the politically correct term for someone who's been cabbaged?

Barmpot.

Someone who has been in a car accident and is now a vegetable. Not comatose, not just paralysed, but a dribbler and can't speak.