Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody have video/DVD/torrents/links to somewhere for the complete series of short-lived ITV soap "Night and Day"? It was fucking mint and weird, sort of the closest we could ever get to Twin Peaks and I would love the chance to watch it all again. There was no official release, but I wondered if people on here kept them? The UKFF's ace for stuff like this.

When you piss in a toilet are you supposed to piss into the water or down the back of the bowl?

In the water, surely.

I always aim down the back of the bowl, so it doesn't make a sound. I fuckin hate it when blokes insist on pissing as hard as they can into the water as if the louder the noise, the harder they are...

• Paid Members

I can't get on ebay still, and I get a message flash up quickly before asking for my password. By getting a screen cap (I got that going any way) I got the message

Lo.png

So, how do I sort this as I'm stumped?

Come on boffins, lets sort this out [/Raymond Terrific]

• Paid Members

second, unrelated question so I assume its OK to not just edit.

I know theres some people on here who know about this stuff, I'm quoting some one who's spelled a word wrong. How to I let the reader know I have quoted them word for word including the incorrect spelling so they don't think its just me. I think theres something I put in brackets but I can't be sure.

Archived