Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I was about to ask the same thing.

Anyway, this might actually deserve a thread of its own but I'm sticking it in here anyway. I've recently broken up with my girlfriend and have decided to use my new found single time for self-improvement. One of the things I've always wanted to do is sort out my wonky front teeth. Now, I figure this'll set me back about

My Nintendo Wii keeps turning itself on.

Its not on standby when this happens. And checking the internet, everyone says it's to do with the Wii connecting to the internet to update. But i have no wireless router so mine is not connected to the internet.

So anyone got any ideas on why this is happening?

My Nintendo Wii keeps turning itself on.

Its not on standby when this happens. And checking the internet, everyone says it's to do with the Wii connecting to the internet to update. But i have no wireless router so mine is not connected to the internet.

So anyone got any ideas on why this is happening?

Probably poltergeists, or the Wii is trying to take over your house, both probable.

Whats the best, free and easy to use dvd copying software? I use convertx to dvd kindly sent my way by midas last year and thats fine, but im sure it doesn't actually copy retail dvds. Just wanted to copy a couple of WWE boxsets I have, otherwise I would just download them. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Whats the best, free and easy to use dvd copying software? I use convertx to dvd kindly sent my way by midas last year and thats fine, but im sure it doesn't actually copy retail dvds. Just wanted to copy a couple of WWE boxsets I have, otherwise I would just download them. Any help is greatly appreciated.

pm on it's way soon.

pm on it's way soon.

Thanks Midas, absolute legend!

Archived