Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members

I have a new laptop and am having some issues with the internet. I am on AOL.

On my old lap top I had the router set up with my AOL password and user name and would have to log on to the AOL software to use it so it could log on through the PPPOE bits. Now I could put the extra bit on the end of my user name in the router and use IE straight off, however it makes it all freeze up on the old one.

Now I'm using my new laptop in the second way with no issue I need the old laptop to do the same without freezing. Any help would be much appreciated

Edit: sorted it, I think. For some reason it has to connect through the modem with the sign on, and then log in through some second set up for broadband I have had to make. Fuck knows why.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
there are alot out there but i cant find any as good

Ralphus~!

Cinemaggedon is good if you're searching for that rare Van Damme, or Seagal, film. You'll find no new films, but all of the great, cheesy stuff.

Signups tend to be open frequently. Just keep on trying the URL below.

http://cinemageddon.org/signup.php

Ok, highly important quesion time :

If you take a diving test in a Ferrari 430 with a flappy paddle gearbox are you qualified to drive normal manual gearboxed cars? Because if you use a flappy paddle you haven't learnt clutch control which I'm guessing is considered a fairly important part of the whole operating a manual gearbox process.

like I said, vital stuff.

Archived