Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

This is probably completely wrong but can't you just resave it as (document name).wps?

My question, what the hell is the song Holy Diver about?

took this off a website called songfacts.com

This song is about Satan, and his descent to Hell (his "dive"). The lyrics deal specifically with Revelations 12:9 where Satan was cast to the earth. The tiger is symbolic of the wild beast that comes out of the sea, as mentioned in Revelations 13:1.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do people with bongy eyes see in the way their eyes are facing? How does that work? wouldn't they feel dizzy all the time or walk in the wrong direction?. I don't get how it works.

:yinyang: In my case i'll say yes, i can see perfectly clearly out of both eyes. I don't ever feel dizzy or walk in the wrong direction or anything and to be honest i have no idea how cos it does seem like that would happen but it's never been a problem for me.

The time on here is always an hour fast (it was before the clocks went back so I thought when they did the time would be correct again). I've changed my settings to GMT but it's still wrong. Is it a fault with the forums? I should just change it to GMT (- 1hr).

Archived