Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anybody know how to download multiple links from Rapidshare easily? I'm not registered for the particular service. Any decent programs out there? Thanks.

JDOWNLOADER is your best bet.

doesn't bypass the "one DL at a time" rule, but automates the downloads, will extract RAR's, join HJSPLIT files, and bypasses the vast bulk of capchas. works with almost ant file sharing site (RS, megaupload, etc) and bog standard download links too. it can even remember RAR passwords.

google it, tis free.

• Paid Members
Does anybody know how to download multiple links from Rapidshare easily? I'm not registered for the particular service. Any decent programs out there? Thanks.

doesn't bypass the "one DL at a time" rule, but automates the downloads, will extract RAR's, join HJSPLIT files, and bypasses the vast bulk of capchas. works with almost ant file sharing site (RS, megaupload, etc) and bog standard download links too. it can even remember RAR passwords.

google it, tis free.

Thanks for it.

Another question, are there any dedicated Football Torrent sites out there? Thanks much again.

• Moderators
No, usually a a video clip a few minutes long. 2 Girls 1 Cup. Beheading videos etc

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up.

Not really true. "Video Nasty" is a term coined in the 80's as a blanket term for the cheap VHS tapes that were in Video Shops at that point like "SS Shag Nazi Camp" and things like that which courted a lot of controversy.

• Paid Members
No, usually a a video clip a few minutes long. 2 Girls 1 Cup. Beheading videos etc

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up.

Not really true. "Video Nasty" is a term coined in the 80's as a blanket term for the cheap VHS tapes that were in Video Shops at that point like "SS Shag Nazi Camp" and things like that which courted a lot of controversy.

Original Video Nasties list. NSFW - http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk/nasties.htm#...0Nasties%20List

google it, tis free.

Thanks for it.

no probs dude, gimme a shout if you don't understand something.

how does a blind person know when their bum is clean after a shit?

so you bend over and look in the mirror do you?

no i look at the toliet paper to see if it still has shit on it. once it doesn't job done. the blind person can't see the paper so how does he know??

how do you know MRMIdAS? stick your finger up your ass do you?

how does a blind person know when their bum is clean after a shit?

so you bend over and look in the mirror do you?

no i look at the toliet paper to see if it still has shit on it. once it doesn't job done. the blind person can't see the paper so how does he know??

how do you know MRMIdAS? stick your finger up your ass do you?

3 lumps of bog roll, one up, one down, one to polish.

Can somebody ease PM me a naughty music download site ASAP please, that doesn't require membership and is fairly safe. I need to get hold of some music rather sharpish. Much appreciated. A music torrent site will do. Thanks in advance.

Archived