Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What has happened to the price of games? A few months ago I was scouting across ebay and amazon for old ps2 games that were around a fiver each now I look and see their going for 20 quid a piece? Why has the price suddenly shot up?

Christmas?

What has happened to the price of games? A few months ago I was scouting across ebay and amazon for old ps2 games that were around a fiver each now I look and see their going for 20 quid a piece? Why has the price suddenly shot up?

Ebay might be because postage fees don't exist on them anymore, so people are steadily ramping up the actual price instead.

Ebay might be because postage fees don't exist on them anymore, so people are steadily ramping up the actual price instead.

^THIS, has sent games prices spiralling, especially in the retro catergories.. what was 2 quid and 99p P+P isnt now a 2.99 game.... Because of fees its likely to be put on as a 3.99 or higher game... as a rule

99p only games are now few and far between. Total Foobar

Does anyone else have a problem with being logged out everytime they navigate away from this board?

I use FireFox, have cookies enabled, select the option to stay logged in when I log in but it still keeps doing it...

Any ideas?

it sometimes happens to me as well, but there seems no real pattern to it. im using firefox as well.

Does anyone else have a problem with being logged out everytime they navigate away from this board?

I use FireFox, have cookies enabled, select the option to stay logged in when I log in but it still keeps doing it...

Any ideas?

if it's not cookies, are you on a wireless network perchance? I'm always logged out if I lose connection.

^THIS, has sent games prices spiralling, especially in the retro catergories.. what was 2 quid and 99p P+P isnt now a 2.99 game.... Because of fees its likely to be put on as a 3.99 or higher game... as a rule

99p only games are now few and far between. Total Foobar

Basically Amazon had shit loads of Turtles Battle Nexus games 3 monthas ago all under a fiver and now I look and they seem to be over around the 20 quid mark. Seems a bit pricey for a game on a outdated system from 2 -3 years ago.

Basically Amazon had shit loads of Turtles Battle Nexus games 3 monthas ago all under a fiver and now I look and they seem to be over around the 20 quid mark. Seems a bit pricey for a game on a outdated system from 2 -3 years ago.

Can Still be got for about a 5'er

http://tinyurl.com/ygwq6o7

Iam guess as it is a Konami release and a later one there will be all of about 12 copies or some such ridiculously silly amount on realease as they are known for not exactly flooding the market.

Check the Zone of the Enders 2 Prices which are still doing 20-30 plus now becuase Konami didnt release that in significant numbers.

Ill have a look when carbooting to see what i can find ..

Archived