Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Are there any decent places, in the UK, that you can buy Movie Posters from? I love the look of that "Halloween 2" one, that's plastered all over phone-boxes at the minute.

Off a little, If you pop into the cinema or a video rental's they tend to have some you can have. I've got a bundle from films some one gave me they picked up like that.

• Paid Members
Are there any decent places, in the UK, that you can buy Movie Posters from? I love the look of that "Halloween 2" one, that's plastered all over phone-boxes at the minute.

Just peel one off the phone box, that's what I did, it now looks awesome on my wall. Plus it was free.

Does anybody know of any websites or message boards where people sell spare tickets to sold out gigs and stuff? Specifically there's a night at the Warehouse Project in Manchester this month that sold out last week that I'm dying to go to. I know some festivals/nights/whatever will have part of their message board set up for that kind of thing but WHP don't seem to have that.

Does anyone know of any decent sites that sell reasonably priced foreign football shirts with printing? Tried Ebay but not much luck, also reasonably priced retro foreign shirts? Really want an old Fiorentina shirt with the nintendo sponsor and with a bit of luck either Batistuta or Rui Costa on the back. Any help is much appreciated.

Archived