Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any one able to point me towards a cheap, mans over the sholder type bag that would hold some folders and what not?

I use an old DJ bag for carrying vinyl that I bought from Coventry Indoor Market about 10 years ago, I realise that probably isn't any help to you whatsoever.

Any one able to point me towards a cheap, mans over the sholder type bag that would hold some folders and what not?

I use an old DJ bag for carrying vinyl that I bought from Coventry Indoor Market about 10 years ago, I realise that probably isn't any help to you whatsoever.

Brilliant.

• Paid Members

I have this one and it's lasted me ages.

Argos Clicky

Thats the sort of thing and will do nicely. I have to finally excepted my old bags just not up to it any more. I have a couple of laptop cased but they just aren't really big enough.

Many thanks, its a great help and has saved me a great deal of time searching around.

:laugh: It's something to look out for.

• Paid Members

Did the Chemical Brothers sample/ borrow from Art of Trance's "Madagascar" on their track "Saturate"?

Ignoring absolutely anything but these facts, would you:

a) Work in a job you utterly detest, have no want to improve in, that gives you the dread the night before, with every day basically being a challenge to not get found out just how terrible you are. But the pay is outstanding. Really good.

or

b) Face seasonal Xmas shop work/temporary office work etc just to make ends meet, but shake off the horrible "I hate my job" aura that exists around everything you do.

I'm genuinely interested in opinions and experiences...

• Paid Members

Whatever happened to that Rob McAffery bloke on Sky Sports? He used to everywhere on that channel a few years back.

Only remembered him, as he was presenting that Sky Sports Phone-In show, because I was rewinding an old tape yesterday.

EDIT: Found what I needed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_McCaffrey

Moved to Saudi.

Ignoring absolutely anything but these facts, would you:

a) Work in a job you utterly detest, have no want to improve in, that gives you the dread the night before, with every day basically being a challenge to not get found out just how terrible you are. But the pay is outstanding. Really good.

or

b) Face seasonal Xmas shop work/temporary office work etc just to make ends meet, but shake off the horrible "I hate my job" aura that exists around everything you do.

I'm genuinely interested in opinions and experiences...

Tough one. Depends on where you are in life - if you're saving to get on the property ladder and really need a good ongoing salary, stick with the job and swallow your pride. If you can manage for 6 months on temp wages whilst you find another job, take a shit in your desk drawer and skidaddle.

Ask yourself the following question - could I genuinely imagine this driving me to a nervous breakdown in the next 12mths? If the answer is yes then get out now.

Archived