Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Paid Members
Because JLM's dialling wand got lost in the mail?

Hopefully soon. I have received god knows how many angry PM's the last few days:

"WHY DID YOU CLOSE MY THREAD NEIL? ANSWER ME :angry:"

Odd because I always post in a thread before I close it...yet still with the angry PM's.

I don't know how I closed the Scottish football thread, I don't even go in there intentionally. Weird. I shall endeavour to be more careful.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of pinning threads, don't suppose there's any chance you could pin the championship/lower league one could you? Just for sheer laziness on my part? I know it doesn't get as much traffic as the Premier Leauge or Scottish ones, but it's a regular read/post thread for me and a decent few others and it just saves going to find it.

• Paid Members

Hopefully someone can help.

Once an iPod has been formatted to a Mac can it be restored/reset to allow it to work through Windows?

I have tried to restore it but once i connect it to itunes it keeps telling me restore again as the iPod is formatted for a Mac.

• Moderators
Because JLM's dialling wand got lost in the mail?

Hopefully soon. I have received god knows how many angry PM's the last few days:

"WHY DID YOU CLOSE MY THREAD NEIL? ANSWER ME :angry:"

Odd because I always post in a thread before I close it...yet still with the angry PM's.

I don't know how I closed the Scottish football thread, I don't even go in there intentionally. Weird. I shall endeavour to be more careful.

It's another case of moderation mystery...:cool:

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Archived