Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

I'm gonna guess that it's because it's so damn big that it's going to be archived and a new thread started.

This doesn't asnwer you question with any certainty and doesn't really help you at all I imagine.. but if this turns out to be why then I have the prestigious honour of being able to say that I called it.

If it gets Archived, does that mean it goes Gold or whatever, so it can still be read? I like a trundle through old posts in there on slow days if there's nobody to post H from Steps gags

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm gonna guess that it's because it's so damn big that it's going to be archived and a new thread started.

This doesn't asnwer you question with any certainty and doesn't really help you at all I imagine.. but if this turns out to be why then I have the prestigious honour of being able to say that I called it.

Well it's been reopened, probably because of you and your tireless work. Thank you, Chest.

The Office US Season 6 starts on Thursday, does anybody know where I can download episodes naughtily? Streams are great, but downloads would be better, so I can copy them onto my PS3 and watch it on my TV. I would normally use Demonoid, but they're down for maintenance and say it could be a while.

Cheers

• Paid Members

I likes using isohunt for my searches also.

The DVDs and films thread was closed because of my cack-thumbedness when using my iphone to browse this fair forum. Fear not, I have mashed the screen with my palm and will soon be receiving a special browsing wand. Funny thing is I initially thought neil had closed it and was about to move it to gold for the reasons Rockwell outlined, before realising that I had done it myself.

Luckily no one noticed. :ninja:

Archived