Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Awards Moderator
Bruce Lee has killed a fair few, and in the X-files one episode about 5 died (Hell Money), so I think they do die.

Can anyone help me with a song? It was on BBC One Show yesterday, but I dont know what the hell it is. Here's the iplayer link if someone could help me, it's about 22 minutes in http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00m7...how_18_08_2009/

Elbow, One Day Like This.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
We've all forgotten our Sky PIN number. Is there anyway we can get it back? Thanks.

Unless you changed it, then by default it's the last 4 digits of your Sky viewing card.

From what I've read what you say should work, but it doesn't here. Rather strange, I've tried the obvious ones like 1234 etc, but none of them work.

Thanks for the advice though. Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

With the NFL season fast approaching I was wondering if there are any dedicated sites/trackers set up to download NFL games? Im a Colts fan so their games are a priority but any site that offers all the games consistantly would be awesome.

Cheers in advance.

you kill a pregnant woman how long can the baby survive inside her?

A few minutes, perhaps as long as fifteen or so. As soon as the woman dies the baby will start to suffocate, so even if you did save it you would need to do so within a couple of minutes of the mothers death because any longer than that and it will suffer severe brain damage due to lack of oxygen. Obviously it also depends on how far along the pregnancy is.

• Paid Members

Hi, I have two questions I would like you chaps to answer

1, Is there something wrong with the post at the moment? I've had tons of shit not turn up and it's pissing me off royally.

2, Are there spoilers in the DVDs and films you've watched recently thread? I watch movies nearly everyday and I'd like to go and play with the fellas in that thread but I'm petrified of spoilers.

Thanks lads

• Paid Members
1, Is there something wrong with the post at the moment? I've had tons of shit not turn up and it's pissing me off royally.

Had the same thing here.

The post used to come about 7am around here, but it appears around 11am now supposedly. Mumzie was talking to one of them, and they claimed that there routes are being extended, thus extending the time taken for post to be delivered. That wouldn't explain things going missing though.

Maybe you have a dodgy, scumbag postman? We used to have a dodgy postwoman around here, but everybody complained, and got her out. Found out that she was stashing stuff in her house. So infuriating.

P.S. We didn't get any of the stashed letters back, which was bizarre.

ADDED: Have you got a nameplate on your door? Posties seem to have problems with doors that only have flat numbers (2/1, 3/2) on them.

• Moderators
Hi, I have two questions I would like you chaps to answer

2, Are there spoilers in the DVDs and films you've watched recently thread? I watch movies nearly everyday and I'd like to go and play with the fellas in that thread but I'm petrified of spoilers.

Thanks lads

It depends how particular you are about spoilers.. There's talking around the film that may kinda give a little something away, but people tend to be pretty good with putting spoiler tags on any major plot points.

Just a quick question here, what's with having to click each post to read it as they are all stacked in a list now called posts in this topic? I think it's quite annoying to be honest, I like to scroll through a thread reading through but to do that now takes me ages as I have to click each individual post to read it. Is there any way to go back to the other way where you can just scroll through without taking ages to click each post? Thanks!

Archived