Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe they're largely the same just that one's integrated in the scart lead while the other lets you do scart, rca jacks or s-video. Sonel.com have the Vice a bit cheaper.

Divineo used to do them, but I can't see anything. Maplin even did them at one time :(

Thanks for that, I appreciate it.

• Paid Members

or... go to filestube.com and search for mp3 (with the dropdown options), put in the artist name and song, and chances are it'll pull up a few sites to nab the file from (I find the wrzuta.pl sites to actually be best in delivering the files you want).

Rarely does that fail for me these days, and if I need a full album, I just type it into google with "rapidshare.com" and go to a blog/forum which has it linked to a rapidshare download.

While I'm here, does anyone know of a way to get round Macrovision protection when transferring VHS tapes to DVD? My mission to transfer my old wrestling tapes to digital format has stalled.

If it's not wholly legal, PM me with the details instead of posting it in here.

I would also like this info, cheers.

Also, does anybody know where I can download yesterday's Hollyoaks omnibus, or alternatively last weeks episodes individually? I know 4OD has them streaming, but my bird hates watching stuff on the computer and I fancy helping her out. Ta.

http://thebox.bz/ has pretty much every UK TV show to download via Torrent and they definitely have all the Hollyoaks episodes and the soaps are free to download without it hindering ratio or anything - if ya can't sign up somehow then let me know and I'll send ya an invite as I have 9 spare and dunno what to do with them anyhow as no-one else I know uses Torrents all that much! :confused:

hope that helps

ok i ve got 3 questions i ve always wanted to know the answer to

1)how do you shit in space. i know they use a bag to piss in like old people do but how would you take a shit?

2)if you kicked a person in a coma in the balls would they wake up?

and

3)do chinese people die?? i ve never seen a chinese funeral

• Paid Members
No they use a tube to piss and I think a tube to shit, both of which have suction in them.

wrong.i really wanted to know the answer so i google in and came up with this website. they have a space toilet. now thats pretty awesome

pooing in space

a buck rogers toilet. One yank all gone

Bruce Lee has killed a fair few, and in the X-files one episode about 5 died (Hell Money), so I think they do die.

Can anyone help me with a song? It was on BBC One Show yesterday, but I dont know what the hell it is. Here's the iplayer link if someone could help me, it's about 22 minutes in http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00m7...how_18_08_2009/

Archived