Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
When signing up to these forums, why does it take so long for the mods or admin to notice and allow posting?

Because of previously banned members who keep on signing up again.

Okay, question: What is the average lifespan of a condom? I've had one stored in a drawer since June last year, would it still be any good now?

I have this awesome vision of some girl on your bed, under the covers and you in the corner secretly on your laptop pretending to get said johnny

Okay, question: What is the average lifespan of a condom? I've had one stored in a drawer since June last year, would it still be any good now?

I have this awesome vision of some girl on your bed, under the covers and you in the corner secretly on your laptop pretending to get said johnny

Haha that actually is a funny visual, but my laptop isn't set up with the Internet yet. Nah, I just have a feeling stuff is gonna happen soon. I gave up celibacy for Lent last year, and failed miserably. Things are looking up now though. :)

• Paid Members

Haha that actually is a funny visual, but my laptop isn't set up with the Internet yet. Nah, I just have a feeling stuff is gonna happen soon. I gave up celibacy for Lent last year, and failed miserably. Things are looking up now though. :)

Hold on, you gave up celibacy for lent? So you hadn't fucked before lent last year, then decided to go crazy... and couldn't find anyone anyway?

• Moderators
I'm just taking a stab in the dark, but I suspect that was a joke.

And hopefully Shane will be too, soon. LOOOOL. Gimmie a break.. It's Friday afternoon.

Anyway, yeah.. that rubber will still be fine, yo... I had one in the back of my wallet for ages that I forgot was there and that was still fine. Although, maybe better not to rely on it if it's a really cheap brand...

Guitar - How long do you reckon it would take an absolute noob to learn some basic things on a guitar? I've just got an acoustic guitar off my friend and would like to learn. Tried watching instructional video's but they seem no help to me.

Any ideas?

Videos are ok, but the best way to learn is to sit down with someone and have them show you a few bits and bobs. My advice would be to learn your basic open chords first, then go pick up one of those 'acoustic hits of the (insert decade)' chord books. Most songs really only require a handful of simple chords, and you'll find yourself strumming through songs you know and like in no time. It's a great confidence booster feeling like you can make it all the way through a song! Beyond that, just keep playing. You'll be surprised how quick you pick things up.

Also, 911tabs.com is a good source for chord charts for pretty much any song you want to learn.

Archived