Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I purchased a bass guitar very cheaply recently (but it's not a cheap bass, it was a bargain) and I already had a bass amplifier to play my electronic drumkit on but I don't have a lead to connect the bass to the amp, what kind of lead do I need and where can I obtain one?

Thanks

I see this is a bit of an old query, but if you haven't figured it out yet it's just a standard jack to jack, same as you would use for a guitar. Just type in "guitar lead" into a search engine and you'll find it very quickly.

Serious question. Do Seagulls eat Pigeons?

Seagulls will eat almost anything, so if they come across one recently deceased, yes they will.

What about a pigeon that is alive?

doubtful, although it may be attacking the pigeon to keep it away from food.

When signing up to these forums, why does it take so long for the mods or admin to notice and allow posting?

Because they're afraid newbies will knock up 125 on-topic posts in less than 5 weeks.

You think that's bad, my lass has just signed up to the Cosmo forum and someone there has 16700 posts...

...since October 2008.

And my lass wants me to add "She's a dickhead".

When signing up to these forums, why does it take so long for the mods or admin to notice and allow posting?

Because they're afraid newbies will knock up 125 on-topic posts in less than 5 weeks.

Well, it's annoying...having to wait.

Archived