Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why must Joe_The_Lion always have an irritating signature? The Hasselhoff/Hogan one was dreck and seemed to be there forever, and now it's the most mental picture of Shawn Michaels coupled with a really bad screengrab of his Mania entrance. Sort it out Joe. :( Lawz too. As much as I love you, it's time to move on. You're not even 22 anymore man!

Why must Joe_The_Lion always have an irritating signature? The Hasselhoff/Hogan one was dreck and seemed to be there forever, and now it's the most mental picture of Shawn Michaels coupled with a really bad screengrab of his Mania entrance. Sort it out Joe. :( Lawz too. As much as I love you, it's time to move on. You're not even 22 anymore man!

Letting me know that you are irritated by it isn't going to make it go away any quicker. :p

The Hoff/Hogan one was shit, I'll give you that, I just couldn't be arsed to look for a replacement.

• Paid Members

The Hoff/Hogan one was shit, I'll give you that, I just couldn't be arsed to look for a replacement.

You don't actually need one you know.

What's the best for me to pick up when I go to Uni, an AppleMac or a laptop? Although at Uni I am doing media production, and the course does use Mac software, I've heard that the Windows laptops tend to have more memory and are cheaper. I've also been far more familiar with PC all my life. That being said, I've heard a lot of positive things about Mac and just wondered what everyone else recommended?

Long and short of it is - almost all professionals working in video/audio use Macs as the software is better and they are much more reliable. This may change in the future, but right now if you want to learn with the tools the pros use, get a Mac.

Long and short of it is - almost all professionals working in video/audio use Macs as the software is better and they are much more reliable. This may change in the future, but right now if you want to learn with the tools the pros use, get a Mac.

Cheers Loki, got any recommendations for which I should get? I'm appaulingly bad at shopping for computer related things.

• Paid Members

I am going to apply for this call centre position, but I've never worked in a call centre before. When telephone applying I have to give one reason why I think I'd be good for the role: any suggestions?

Archived