Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

I am going to an "S" party. You have to go in fancy dress related to the letter S. What can I go as?

the silver surfer

I'm guessing Superman, Spiderman or any Superhero would be too obvious.

So instead go as Stewie from Family Guy. Strap a pillow to your head and Bob's your uncle.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am going to an "S" party. You have to go in fancy dress related to the letter S. What can I go as?

the silver surfer

So instead go as Stewie from Family Guy. Strap a pillow to your head and Bob's your uncle.

Patrick surely?

the silver surfer

Go as Swine Flu. The costume is a 50p mask. Sorted.

• Paid Members

Most of them can be found by typing 'x-men part' into youtube, although if you want the dvds I did manage to get an 'unofficial' box set of the Spider-Man cartoon off ebay, so I'd imagine there are X-Men ones on there.

• Awards Moderator
Anyone have any idea where i can get all of the original X-Men Cartoons on DVD ? I just watched an episode and forgot how amazing they were!

They've just been re-released on DVD by Clear Vision (same people that do WWE and UFC DVDs):

SuperHeroesOnDVD

they're talking bollocks.

they're throttling you because some 360 games use a P2P connection, and they can't be arsed to check if it's a game or a torrent, so they choke you.

No, Be* does not block any of the ports that can be used for p2p software.

• Paid Members
Most of them can be found by typing 'x-men part' into youtube, although if you want the dvds I did manage to get an 'unofficial' box set of the Spider-Man cartoon off ebay, so I'd imagine there are X-Men ones on there.

i remeber watching something when i was younger where spiderman went into some other dimension or something, sent by this spider woman, and had to pick a team of marvel names to help beat the evil team this woman had picked. i can't recall much about it, but i remember Dr Death creating a utopia city or something along those lines.

you talk of spiderman has reminded me of it, and i quite like to recall some of the plot or name of the series, it went over a handful of episodes i believe

Archived