Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a second Sky+ box in our room that I want shot of if I can put a digital freeview+ box in instead. Have never had freeview ever, where does it get its picture from? The only leads coming through the wall are for the sky box, am I gonna need an aerial or something else to make it work? Cheers.

• Paid Members
motherless.com isn't one of my favourites. It's too dodgy/seedy for normals, and it removes the really bad stuff so it's disappointing for deviants like me. Awful layout and organisation as well.

I recommend Xhamster.

But if you are after really deviant stuff xhamster is no good?

• Paid Members

That snap.do is a motherfucker I got it when downloading a FM scouting program, just can't shift it at all. Just when it disappears it springs back up as a 'new tab' start thing or in the background as a second tab for no reason whatsoever!

Is anyone having problems downloading torrent files?

I seem to be downloading the actual .torrent file I need, but it seems to be downloading a .exe file instead.

This is happening through eztv and isohunt for me ... is it anything to do with ncdownload that keeps popping up?

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems and if they've fixed it?

That snap.do is a motherfucker I got it when downloading a FM scouting program, just can't shift it at all. Just when it disappears it springs back up as a 'new tab' start thing or in the background as a second tab for no reason whatsoever!

As is well documented on this board, I have an embarrassing level of illiteracy when it comes to operating modern computers. That being said, I took my snap.do infected computer to my friend's house tonight, and between him and his brother, they've seemingly ridded me of it. They downloaded and ran something called

• Paid Members

Made a commitment this weekend to try and get back into drawing on a regular basis. Would never have professed to be any good, but I used to be happy with what I produced which is far from the case these days.

I bought a book on how to draw in the style of Marvel, and spent most of yesterday struggling to get to grips with drawing heads. They have a fixation on head measurements which I

Archived