Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have just switched my adsl broadband from Virgin Media to Plusnet please does anyone know if there internet service is any good ?

Wouldn't you find that out before switching?

I have heard some stuff just wanted to hear someone else view that was all.

I have just switched my adsl broadband from Virgin Media to Plusnet please does anyone know if there internet service is any good ?

Wouldn't you find that out before switching?

I have heard some stuff just wanted to hear someone else view that was all.

They were good. Then their service went stupidly slow on me. They kept blaming the telecommunications systems, but low and behold, I switched to sky and now I have fast Internet.

Slow set up too. Took MONTHS.

Holy cunting fucking Christ. Are you for real? You've already switched to them and now you want to know what there service is like. Well they steal from the homeless, fuck kids, shit on grannies and stick daffodils up there arse. See if you can cancel the contract. Dick head.

Dramatic much?

Holy cunting fucking Christ. Are you for real? You've already switched to them and now you want to know what there service is like. Well they steal from the homeless, fuck kids, shit on grannies and stick daffodils up there arse. See if you can cancel the contract. Dick head.

Dramatic much?

No. He's a complete mong.

• Moderators

Fuck!

A while back I think someone on this forum told me about an extension for Chrome that I could use to record the sound coming out my PC and save it as wav files. I have since changed PC and can't remember what it was called.

Anyone?

Or any other (free) program that can easily do this for me would be great.

Edit: It was Freecorder!

I'm looking to buy my first car, which after 5 days looking, phoning and visiting garages has been an absolute nightmare. Can anybody recommend any good websites to use for searching for used cars, or any decent garages in the North West region? I'm hoping to get a Vauxhall Corsa SXI but at the moment I'm losing my patience.

So far been using eBay, Autotrader and Motors.co.uk (Horrible website).

• Paid Members

AutoTrader is probably the best out there. If you can't get on with that you're probably not going to get on with any other sites. Finding the right car takes time, unless money is no object. To be honest, 5 days if fuck all time to be shopping around. Have a word with yourself if you're losing patience already.

I know it isn't a quick process buying a car but the used cars I've went out and visited have been horrendous. The salesmen I've dealt with have been a complete and utter waste of time. Plus what doesn't help is a large chunk of the cars online are not up to date. I must have rang at least 12 garages where the car I've inquired about have been sold last week.

• Paid Members
Plus what doesn't help is a large chunk of the cars online are not up to date. I must have rang at least 12 garages where the car I've inquired about have been sold last week.

I can empathise with that point, I noticed that a lot when I was looking around last year.

Archived