Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

I want to copy some of my old wrestling videos to DVD.

What is the quickest, easiest and cheapest way to copy from VHS to DVD?

http://www.appgeeker.com/

This site helped me years ago and I still use it today. Don't be afraid to go through the entire site for guides and downloads. I use AppGeeker DVD Creator to burn all my videos.

Regards

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One question ive always wondered is a football one. For me ive never been interested in the game at all so if anyone can help be greatly appreciated.

Im a big fan over the years of They Think Its All Over. Now I remember yonks ago there was a round called feel the sportsman where they wear a blindfold. When the host Nick Hancock said in you come Vinnie, Gary Linekar ripped his blindfold off looked like he was shitting himself and wondered whats the beef between the two.

Did they have a altercation in the past or maybe Gary talked some smack about him on the show and he was annoyed. I remember in one show they did shake hands so im not sure.

For those of you who have been best men at weddings, how long did you do your speech for and what balance of wording did you give about the bride and groom?

I'm doing mine on Saturday and its a bit lopsided to the groom which is slightly unfair and the attendees are mostly from the brides side.

I think as a best man you're supposed to talk more about the groom. My speech was certainly groom centric.

This for me, too. Just do your standard 'the bride looks beautiful' at the start, and then you're covered. I did try to say a few things about their relationship and obviously toast them at the end, but apart from that mine was focused on the groom, too.

Archived