Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone here know the best way to upload your Xbox game footage to Youtube by any chance?

Have you already captured the footage? If not, this is fairly cheap. Hook it up to your xbox and your PC, it'll record the footage which you can then upload to youtube.

Anyone got any ideas why I can't install Silverlight onto my new laptop? Wanted to watch Super Sunday on Sky Go online but I need to install the Silverlight player that the website uses. I've downloaded the installer but when I double click it nothing happens. Does Windows 8 have anything to do with it, as I've heard it can be dodgy when you try and install browser add-ons.

Maybe too difficult to answer but is there any place online that would let you know the combined home attendance of all the current premiership teams home fixtures since their club began regardless of old/new arena/administration?

Been listening to a lot of Arab Strap recently and as I'm not doing anything musically at the mo, it's occurred to me that it might be fun to do someting with just me on acoustic guitar with beats behind. Don't, however have a drum machine anymore, so was wondering if anyone can recommend some decent cheap (preferably free) software for putting together some beats to play over?

Been listening to a lot of Arab Strap recently and as I'm not doing anything musically at the mo, it's occurred to me that it might be fun to do someting with just me on acoustic guitar with beats behind. Don't, however have a drum machine anymore, so was wondering if anyone can recommend some decent cheap (preferably free) software for putting together some beats to play over?

Not sure what limitations are on the demo but this is simple and quite powerful: http://fl-studio.en.softonic.com/

Archived