Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I actually quite like Taylor Swifts new song 'Trouble', can I join the 12 year old girl club? After all I actually once was one, or does that rule me out completely?

You are banned from the club... you actually being a girl threatens my legitimacy as the leader, and I can't have that.

Taylor Swift writes dumbed down, accessible pop songs. What's not to like?

Hold on now - dumbed down? What do you mean by that? I think she's quite a good lyricist, even if I really shouldn't enjoy her music as much as I do...

• Paid Members
Taylor Swift writes dumbed down, accessible pop songs. What's not to like?

Hold on now - dumbed down? What do you mean by that? I think she's quite a good lyricist, even if I really shouldn't enjoy her music as much as I do...

Dumbed-down was probably a poor choice of words. Un-complicated maybe. The sort of music that isn't challenging to listen to.

I actually quite like Taylor Swifts new song 'Trouble', can I join the 12 year old girl club? After all I actually once was one, or does that rule me out completely?

You are banned from the club... you actually being a girl threatens my legitimacy as the leader, and I can't have that.

As I feared, I will just have to set up my own club. Good luck dealing with your first periods... :devil:

A lad at work told me about a programme he watched on one of the ITV channels a couple of days ago about people eating large amounts of food. Documentary style I believe. Not man vs food before anyone suggests that.

Anyone know what it's called?

Archived