Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

So, it appears I am a 12 year old girl. I found another Taylor Swift break-up song that I like.

It's that "We are never ever getting back together" song. I heard a dancey remix of it on the radio and I really liked it, but I can't find it again.

Any ideas? The remix I heard was on Kiss, if that helps.

• Paid Members
The front of the Sun or other said she has broken up with that One Direction lad. That's her next album sorted then.

This remains me of that spell where a lot of blokes were asking "that Adele - she's a big lass, but would you shag her?" to which my stock response was "Definitely. I quite fancy "23" being about me."

When Adele first appeared, I caught a glimpse of the pop video for Pavements where this really cute girl was rolling along a pavement, and I thought "Yeah I totally would". How disappointed was I when I finally realised that wasn't the singer :(

I'm going to London with the girlfriend on the 15th till the 17th of Feb and was wondering if anybody can recommend me some reasonably priced and reasonably nice hotels.

I don't really want to stay stay at a Travelodge but tempted at the price. Premier Inns working out about 100 a night. I preferably want something located near Euston.

Thanks if anyone can help or have any reviews of hotels.

I'm going to London with the girlfriend on the 15th till the 17th of Feb and was wondering if anybody can recommend me some reasonably priced and reasonably nice hotels.

I don't really want to stay stay at a Travelodge but tempted at the price. Premier Inns working out about 100 a night. I preferably want something located near Euston.

Thanks if anyone can help or have any reviews of hotels.

LateRooms.com

Some nice looking places on there under

• Paid Members
So, it appears I am a 12 year old girl. I found another Taylor Swift break-up song that I like.

It's that "We are never ever getting back together" song. I heard a dancey remix of it on the radio and I really liked it, but I can't find it again.

No help to you, but I love that song also. Always puts a smile on my face. Can't help but laugh when I hear it. "Weeeeeeee-eeeeeee" never fails to have me in fits of laughter.

Sounds like I'm mocking the song, but it's generally one of those feel good songs for me last year! I can pinpoint the first time I heard it also. Was in the car to Glasgow for my birthday. So good.

12 year old girls unite!

• Paid Members

I had a feeling that Kiss would have a playlist page.

Lo and behold, they do. Apparently it's the Hilbert Remix.

Archived