Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are their any Mobile phone buffs around here?

Ive had in my phone for a few years a 64MB Sony Memory Stick Duo and I want to get one with a heck of a lot more memory. Do I specifically have to have a Sony one or are there any companies that do them cheaper?

I know with Sony your paying for the name so kinda wondered.

Memory Stick Duo is Sony's own memory card, but there are a couple of third parties out there making them. Sandisk are one for definite, and because the format isn't used now (I believe) you can get them for cheap. 16gb will cost you around

Are you in the habit of having a wank before you piss?

Not routinely. I'll monitor the situation for any possible links over the next couple of days though, cheers g.

Does your penis tend to leak after you've finished as well or your pee tend to stink a little more than usual?

It could be one of many things but to narrow it down a little:

1. You're lazy and don't take proper attention/care.

2. You have an infection of some sort. (Sexual or otherwise.)

3. There is a problem with your urethra.

If it concerns you any further, go and see a doctor as soon as. It might turn out to be nothing but its always best to get checked out.

Pitcos, have you been shoving stuff up your dick?

Yeah but nothing bigger than usual. Just lollysticks and Burger King straws.

I'm not on any drugs but I think it could be a foreskin issue as my foreskin is a right div, so johnnyboy might be right. Don't know how to fix the issue though, I don't want to get a jewcut on the off-chance but I don't want to be a sit-down pisser either. There's definitely a blockage or leaky pipe somewhere. I just hope it's not a wonky urethra. I don't want them to have to cut my dick open like they're making a sausage sandwich to repair it. When I was in hospital for the kizzle stizzles the other week, the bloke in the next bed to me had that.

• Paid Members

Right, so I'm off to Phoenix in a couple of weeks for the Rumble and the more I think about it, the more I'd like to have a mobile phone whilst I'm out there so I can tweet about stuff and post photos, etc.

I've got an iPhone 4 but from my brief Googling, it looks like getting hold of a pre-paid micro-SIM when I'm out there could be a bit tricky and/or expensive.

So what I'm wondering is this - is there something like CEX out there where I could pick up a cheap Android for $50 just to use whilst I'm out there?

Or is there even another option that I'm not thinking of?

Does it have to be an Android? When I was in the States I picked up a cheap thing for about $20 which served me well. Alternatively, if you only want to use it for Tweeting etc. then I would use the iPhone and take advantage of free Wifi which is quite readily available over there.

EDIT: To answer your question though, yeah they do have CEX out there.

Archived