Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

If there are a bunch of you, could you put together a class action? Stand a much better chance of getting a resolution. I'm not a lawyer, bear in mind, but that was my first thought.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
If there are a bunch of you, could you put together a class action? Stand a much better chance of getting a resolution. I'm not a lawyer, bear in mind, but that was my first thought.

I've suggested that with other folk who have booked through this company. But have heard no response. Looks like either everyone is going it alone or are not that fussed. It's frustrating as this was m first thought as well.

Anyone know when NatWest are taking interest payments this month?

It all depends when it usually occurs during the month. If it was due to go out on a bank holiday it would be the first working day available after the bank holiday. So if it was usually the 25th of a month it would be the 27th this month. Also credits are accounted for before debits.

Im planning on getting all the DC/Marvel films and I want to just double check with the experts if Ive got them all on my listFantastic 4 Both filmsX-men All the filmsSuperman 1 - 4 plus ReturnsSupergirlBatman 4 Burton Films & Nolans TrilogyBatman 60sCatwomanDaredevilGreen LanternElektraIron man 1 & 2ThorCapt AmericaHulk Both the old and new onesAvengers AssembleIs their any others out there or is that just it?

Im planning on getting all the DC/Marvel films and I want to just double check with the experts if Ive got them all on my list

Fantastic 4 Both films

X-men All the films

Superman 1 - 4 plus Returns

Supergirl

Batman 4 Burton Films & Nolans Trilogy

Batman 60s

Catwoman

Daredevil

Green Lantern

Elektra

Iron man 1 & 2

Thor

Capt America

Hulk Both the old and new ones

Avengers Assemble

Is their any others out there or is that just it?

Punisher (2 recent ones and 1989 Dolph Lungren version), Spider-man 1-3 + Amazing Spider-man, Watchmen, Jonah Hex, Blade 1,2 and Trinity, Ghost Rider 1 & 2, Howard the Duck. Oh and there's an old Captain America film too from the 80s.

Im planning on getting all the DC/Marvel films and I want to just double check with the experts if Ive got them all on my list

Fantastic 4 Both films

X-men All the films

Superman 1 - 4 plus Returns

Supergirl

Batman 4 Burton Films & Nolans Trilogy

Batman 60s

Catwoman

Daredevil

Green Lantern

Elektra

Iron man 1 & 2

Thor

Capt America

Hulk Both the old and new ones

Avengers Assemble

Is their any others out there or is that just it?

Punisher (2 recent ones and 1989 Dolph Lungren version), Spider-man 1-3 + Amazing Spider-man, Watchmen, Jonah Hex, Blade 1,2 and Trinity, Ghost Rider 1 & 2, Howard the Duck. Oh and there's an old Captain America film too from the 80s.

Kick Ass was published by Icon which is an imprint of Marvel. I presume Men In Black wouldn't count as although it's publishers are now owned by Marvel they weren't at the time of it's printing.

In DC there are also Swamp Thing, Return Of Swamp Thing and Steel.

And under DC imprints you have Road To Perdition, A History Of Violence, Constantine, V For Vendetta, Stardust, The Losers, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Red and The Spirit.

• Paid Members

I'm currently working via an agency and about five weeks ago, the agency I was employed through, handed all of their staff over to a different agency, I have no idea why as they didn't give a reason. Anyway, since I have moved over to the new agency, myself and other members of staff have had numerous issues with our pay. We get paid on a weekly basis and for the last 4/5 weeks, we haven't paid any income tax, only National Insurance.

So, my question is, I know they will at some stage take the tax that should have been paid from me, but can they take it in one lump sum? or will it be spread over a few weeks?

I'm currently working via an agency and about five weeks ago, the agency I was employed through, handed all of their staff over to a different agency, I have no idea why as they didn't give a reason. Anyway, since I have moved over to the new agency, myself and other members of staff have had numerous issues with our pay. We get paid on a weekly basis and for the last 4/5 weeks, we haven't paid any income tax, only National Insurance.

So, my question is, I know they will at some stage take the tax that should have been paid from me, but can they take it in one lump sum? or will it be spread over a few weeks?

IF you have earnt less than 8,105 so this year or are going to earn less than that before April, then you wont get any income tax on your earnings. As soon as you go above this amount you will be taxed

I dont get taxed currently as wont earn above this threshold before April

• Paid Members

Ah right, I was being taxed from the previous agency I was under, but ever since I moved, no tax has been paid. I'll check back through my wageslips now to find out how much i have been paid thus far. Thanks for your info.

Archived