Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

I weren't sure which thread to put this in, but I figured this is a questions thread, so...

I'm planning on going to the World Cup in 2014 as I feel it's the last chance I'll get to enjoy a World Cup in my youth and with friends. I've been waiting for Thomas Cook Sport to put some packages up so I know rough prices. We're not too fussed by what games we get, but were thinking three or four games. We still don't know how long we'd stay out there because we haven't got a clue what the prices are.

Anyone else been to a World Cup or Brazil? What's a 'safe' area in Brazil? Any ideas how much I should expect to save?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, imagine you're on Google images looking for a photo, and when you scroll to the bottom of the page it does that really annoying thing of loading a whole new bunch of photos and you end up missing loads in the middle? Make sense? Probably not. But if somebody knows what I'm on about, do you know how to stop it from happening? It's driving me nuts.

OK, imagine you're on Google images looking for a photo, and when you scroll to the bottom of the page it does that really annoying thing of loading a whole new bunch of photos and you end up missing loads in the middle? Make sense? Probably not. But if somebody knows what I'm on about, do you know how to stop it from happening? It's driving me nuts.

If you scroll straight to the bottom of the page you can click "switch to basic version" and you get the regular old page layout.

• Moderators

Help Needed please!!

I am trying to find a decent version of the "Please wake me for meals" thing shown in this picture:

dutyfree.JPG

It comes from Qatar Airways*. I'd like to have that printed on a t-shirt so I need a version that is good enough for that purpose. I mean, I guess I could re-create the logo with not too much difficulty, but ideally I would like their one, mostly so I can keep the Arabic writing on there too.

* I am 90% sure it was Qatar. It might be one of the other Arab ones like Emirates or Etihad.

• Paid Members

Tonight I have been very bothered by these random short pains in my left chest area. It feels like a weird electric shock feeling and it lasts about 3 or 4 seconds. Any idea what the hell is wrong with me. I'm having no other pains, in my head or anything else on my body. Any thoughts?

• Paid Members
Tonight I have been very bothered by these random short pains in my left chest area. It feels like a weird electric shock feeling and it lasts about 3 or 4 seconds. Any idea what the hell is wrong with me. I'm having no other pains, in my head or anything else on my body. Any thoughts?

My only thought is why you're asking a bunch of nerds on a forum, go see a doctor. Even if it turns out to be nothing to worry about, it's going to be better coming from him than us.

• Moderators

My only thought is why you're asking a bunch of nerds on a forum, go see a doctor. Even if it turns out to be nothing to worry about, it's going to be better coming from him than us.

Bollocks to wasting both yours and a doctor's time. I get those sometimes. They go away; just ignore it. It's probably nothing.

Dr. Rockwell, md up in this bitch.

Who else got symptoms?

Archived