Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Ah. Don't you get a list of different file formats? That's normally what I get, alas your PC clearly doesn't like it. IS it something you're desperate for? I could try pinging it across somehow?

Didn't get a list of formats, although I've just managed to download what I was after. Thanks anyway, sonny. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Depends on their privacy settings. You can allow or not allow strangers to send you a message.

Ace, thanks for that. I want to sent some one a message but adding them might seem a bit creepy and I don't want that.

Looks like I can't though :(

• Paid Members
Any chance they could be on Twitter? Or LinkedIn? You can usually send a message with less restriction on those sites.

Fantastic new sig, by the way :laugh:

I never thought of twitter, I'll have a gander at it and see what I find.

Thanks.

Can you message some one on face book without adding them as a friend?

I thought you could, but I can't seem to find the option.

Can't you send them a message at the same time as a friend request?

As Frankie said, it depends on their privacy settings. And as Tommy said, he doesn't want to send them a friend request.

No he didn't, he said he didn't want to add them as a friend. When you send a friend request it often gives the option of adding a message (although, as Frankie says that may depend on the privacy settings). If Tommy wants to send a message so bad, he could send it with the friend request, have his little conversation, and then remove the friend afterwards.

Just shut my computer down. And you know how sometimes when you shut your computer down, it'll come up with a program or process or whatever that isn't closing by itself? And you have the option to "end now"? Well it was that, except the thing was called "23 November 2012 23:16." What would that be?

• Paid Members

Does anyone (*cough* Frankie) know which festival/event it was where John Lennon was singing with a guitar, and Yoko was writhing around in a sack by his feet. She then follows up his performance - or possibly does it midway through his set - by screaming non-stop into the mic for about 15 minutes?

• Paid Members

Nah, that's all I needed. I've not seen the footage since I was about 15, and some recent YouTube based Yoko bashing made me think of that clip, but I couldn't remember where it was from. Googling "yoko screaming" brought up lots and lots of results.

Cheers.

• Paid Members

I ended up Googling it as well out of interest.

Unless I'm having a brain melt and somebody has done one, why hasn't anyone done a proper film about John and Yoko yet? I'm sure that plenty of people must have tried but maybe Yoko nipped any ideas in the bud for one reason or another?

• Awards Moderator
I ended up Googling it as well out of interest.

Unless I'm having a brain melt and somebody has done one, why hasn't anyone done a proper film about John and Yoko yet? I'm sure that plenty of people must have tried but maybe Yoko nipped any ideas in the bud for one reason or another?

Racist.

Archived