Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Awards Moderator

I've never had a problem with the new iPhone YouTube app and from what I've seen the content matches the desktop version. I don't use it that often, though.

As for photos, yep, you can have subfolders. You can either sync separate folders on your PC/laptop and have things split that way or create a new folder on the phone itself and then add existing images in to it.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That almost sounds too good to be true, particularly as I now only have a crappy pair of Apple headphones.

Incidentally, I bought a pair of those in-ear headphones that you push right in to your ear, and they're terrible. They are uncomfortable and come right out as soon as you move anywhere (let alone jog). Back to normal buds for me!

Anyone ever bought anything from getthelabel.com? I saw a pair of boots I like on their site, but the prices seem a bit too good to be true.

The site looks legit, and I read somewhere that it's affiliated with JD sports, but there's no mention of that on the site itself.

I guess the alarm bells start ringing when you see something for

Why do footballers take their shirts off to celebrate scoring a goal?

Firstly, if I was a manager I would be furious if I had a player who got a yellow card so needlessly. It happens a lot each season so I wonder if any teams have racked up a large amount of stupid yellow's that way.

Secondly, what is it about the elated feeling a player presumably gets upon scoring a goal where in addition to running towards their fans shouting "YEEEEEEES!" or "FUCKING COME OOOOON!" that they then think "I reckon I'll take my shirt off now"?

Even if you've got the best physique in the world and have worked really hard to get it and are very proud of it, why would you feel like showing it off to a bunch of football supporters?

Archived